Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My practical experience

Well...

When I finish my career I would like to do my practical experience in the psychiatric hospital because I would like to work with patients who are serious. But if I think about my practical experience now, I wouldn’t like to make it quickly, because I am afraid of that.

A psychiatric hospital is a hospital specializing in the treatment of serious mental illness, usually for relatively long-term inpatients, If I want to work there I need to know about clinical psychology, this subject of psychology includes the scientific study and application of psychology for the purpose of understanding, preventing, and relieving psychologically-based distress or dysfunction and to promote subjective well-being and personal development.

After of that I want to do a “postgrado”, but I don’t know in what area for the moment, because I like clinical psychology and forensic psychology. I like forensic psychology because it is interesting, besides we have to work with people who are also in jail and with people who have been victims of a crime. Also it is one area of psychology that is new and without a lot of history.
BYE..... see you

No comments:

Post a Comment