Thursday, April 23, 2009

webiste

http://www.asociacionpsicologiajuridica.cl/, I like this website because it is about Forensic Psychology and this is one of my favorite classes. I found this page, one day when I had to do a work for the university and this page helped me so much to do it. I visit this website every week, because there are articles of my interest.

In this website we can find articles, magazines, photos, also updated news in relation to this subject. In addition, we can see the activities that are being made, also mails of psychologists and we can have contact with them to consult about the subject, doubts, etc. Also we can learn more about the history of forensic psychology, its goals and profits in Chile.

I recommend to visit this page because it is very useful and complete. In addition it is
useful, we can find what we need, and links that can help even more.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kata!
    It seems a very interesting website,
    I think I will visit it,
    take care, see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi katarinaaaaaa
    hey, its so interesting the page that you choosee...
    maybe i will see it later
    take care

    i'll see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have forensic psychology jet, but i think that is interesting.
    i will se that page! i think i can found interesting articles
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kata, I think that forensic psychology is a very interesting course, but I only read the papers for the class. Maybe, when I need know something about this topic, i will visit this web side.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear student:
    Very good

    Regards
    LICI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kata! I agree with you,I think the Forensic psychology class is best for this semester

    ReplyDelete