Thursday, April 30, 2009

Florianopolis...

This photo was taken by me in Brazil, Florianopolis. I went there the last summer with my best friends from school, we were in total four, we stayed there 15 days and we crossed fed up places, and beaches.
This picture shows a beach called Barra de Lagoa, me and my friends stayed there in a hostel called pousada do canal, It was very comfortable and very beautiful. We went there because we wanted a quiet place, but with beaches and young people and I like the place because the same reason.
There we met Chilean’s people and we stayed the most part of the days with them; also we met other people from Argentina, Uruguay and of course from Brazil. The most part of the day we went to beaches and we were in the sun.
Finally, I would love to return there, because it is a beautiful city and with my friends it was very funny and I have a great time with them.

1 comment:

  1. Dear student:
    Some suggestions in CAPITAL LETTERS


    This photo was taken by me in Brazil, Florianopolis. I went there the last summer with my best friends from school, we were in total four, we stayed there 15 days and we crossed ????? places, and beaches.
    This picture shows a beach called Barra de Lagoa, my friends AND I stayed there in a hostel called pousada do canal, It was very comfortable and very beautiful. We went there because we wanted a quiet place, but with beaches and young people and I like the place because OF the same reason.
    There we met ChileanXXX people and we stayed most partS of the days with them; also we met other people from Argentina, Uruguay and of course from Brazil. Most part of the day we went to beaches and we were in the sun.

    Finally, I would love to return there, because it is a beautiful city and with my friends it was A LOT OF fun and I haD a great time with them

    GRADE:6.0

    ReplyDelete