Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Experiences during the first semester of 2009

The relevant things that I learned and studied during the first semester of 2009 were about of the different fields of psychology, for example, we learned something about community psychology, clinical psychology, legal psychology, occupational psychology and educational psychology. And also I learned more about the second language. The subject that I liked the most was legal psychology and clinical psychology.

In my free time during the first semester I played basketball three times a week, also I went out with my friends and family, and in addition I had to read a lot for the university and study too. Last semester I went a Puerto Varas to visit my dad for a week, because he lives there. Also one weekend I went to ViƱa del Mar with some friends. And the other thing that I did was to see a lot of movies.

The challenge that I had to face was the subject about educational psychology, because I hate going to that class and also I had to get up early every Thursday to make this class, and it lasted about 5 hours and I always tried to miss it because I didn’t like it.
see you...katarina

No comments:

Post a Comment